Monday, February 21, 2011

NEVER GO SHOPPING IN HEELS

White Shirt [Forever21]; Army Green Cargo Skinny [Old Navy]; Dark Brown Heels [Xhilaration]; Belt [Random Hongkong Brand]; Bag [Kenneth Cole]; Vintage Necklace
-->A cause may be inconvenient, but it's magnificent. It's like high heels, and one must be prepared to suffer for it.

Went shopping at North ridge mall today. Damn! even though these heels are so comfy i will never wear it when i go shopping. i was at the mall for 6 hours and by the 3rd hour I had to wear my newly purchased sandals because I was in excruciating pain. Or.. i may wear it again for reasons like my-feet-hurt-i-need-to-buy-shoes. well! I think it looks awesome though. not a shopping shoe but a date shoe maybe. anyway, driving back to Vegas. GOODBYE CALI. see you next month <333